Protection of underground pipelines and cables is often necessary and generally recommended. Coating pipelines and cables with sand and also a stripping itself, are associated with several disadvantages: sand handling with help of a truck, the costs associated with site preparation, complications for local residents. The use of geotextiles and nonwoven textile DAFIGAINE ® hinders from these disadvantages. 300-600 grams of textile can fully replace 100 to 200 kilos of a sand per meter.
For the convenience of the coating process the DALEN ® company brought in a winding device, which itself mechanically transfers geotextile directly from the drum and wrapps coats the cables (cables or semi-conductors up to 200 mm in diameter). This machine can be placed on a trailer, road vehicle and it works also on crawler vehicle.
Geotextile and nonwoven textile from DAFIGAINE ® are available in different thicknesses (up to 2 cm) in different widths, it is characterized by high strength (1000g/mm³) and are available in different weights, in order to adapt to 95/150/240/300 mm² HTA-cable or semi-conductor cable with a diameter of 63 to 200 mm in several widths. It meets the criteria required by the individual operators.
Organization on site
- chassis (vehicle) that rolls out a line (cable) and coats it with sheating, for mechanized and continuous milling and cable laying
- from scratching immediately after coating
- from bumps and puncture in case of underground cable laying, embankments and compaction
Ensuring continuity protection
- through all the way (on the slopes, rivers …)
- all the time (without rinsing)
- logistics – (no sand, no surpluses)
- low burden on local residents (shorter working period)
- simplification of a renovation of a land (less arrivals and departures of construction vehicles)
- easy handling with geotextile rolls (30-60 kg per coil)
You can find more about these techniques in following document: Dokumentation
Our company owns the right to use the geotextile from ERDF – France: EDF Certificate